This is an exciting long term career opportunity to work as a Senior Structural Engineer on an iconic new Museum project in Doha for an international project management consultancy.
My client offers you long term career prospects with the chance of progression and continuous opportunities to work on mega sized or iconic/technical projects across the country.
As the Senior Structural Engineer you will be responsible for leading the structural team for my client on this project, managing the consultants and approving their designs whilst making sure they are taken to site and implemented correctly.
To be considered as the Senior Structural Engineer
– You must have a minimum of 12 years’ experience with the design of structures.
– Have worked for a design consultancy or project management consultancy.
– Must have iconic project experience, preferably museums, galleries, exhibition centres or projects with unique structures.
– Degree qualified in Structural Engineering is a must.
– Experience of working in Europe, Australasia or the US would be ideal.
– Some site work would be advantageous.
– Must have experience of interacting with different disciplines from Architects to MEP design consultants to discuss design discrepancies.
– Experience on design & build contracts/projects is preferred.
QAR40-45,000 Per Month Tax Free All Inclusive.
– 1-2 months basic salary as bonus per annum.
– Medical Insurance.
– QAR7,000 Relocation Allowance
– Flights (after 12 months employment).
You will need to pay for accommodation & transport but my client will help you with finding these within your budget in the 1st month.
For more information on this and similar opportunities please call 0044 (0)1276415732 to speak to one of our consultants or e-mail Brad@sasglobal.co.uk .
Have LinkedIn or Twitter? Follow us for all the latest Jobs and News from around the globe.