This position is within the Food and Beverage Off Airport Department, EKFC 2 and reports to the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager.
- Ensure that all customers are provided with the best quality of food and service through cost effective and efficient management and continuous improvement of food items.
- Ensure proper handling of Banqueting & Outside Catering functions as per EKFC Safety & Hygiene standards.
- Ensure that customers are provided with excellent level of service at all times.
- Ensure that cleaning schedules are met with in compliance with established Hygiene & Safety Standards.
- Ensure professional supervision of assigned staff by training, motivating and counselling to achieve the objectives agreed upon and provide the necessary guidance whenever required.
- Comply with and practice EKFC Occupational Health and Safety Policy and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement corrective actions arising from incident investigations
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent qualification
- High standards of verbal and written communication in English
- Experience in a supervisory role in a 4-5-star banqueting hotel environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage staff
- Experience in staff rostering and allocation
- Experience in generating monthly Sales Records
- Ability to reduce food costs and increase revenue
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards
- A professional manner with the ability to work under pressure to meet targets and function schedule
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL ALSO POSSESS
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change
- Support creativity and innovation by showing commitment to agreed initiatives
: Jan 2, 2018
: Dubai International Airport