Environmental Engineer – DOH00251
With more than 8500 people around the globe, GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Serving clients across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD people share a passion for exceeding the expectations of our clients and contributing to their success.
Our Middle East operations have an exciting opportunity for a mid-level (5-8 years) experienced Environmental Engineer to join our office in Qatar. As a key member of a team, this position will see work with our environment projects that the environment team delivers. This individual’s main functions would be:
- Team member on projects
- Developing technical reports
- Developing and winning proposals
- Job management of various projects including EIA, Auditing, Monitoring etc., when required
For this position we require a qualified environment engineer with experience in Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in environment engineering or environmental science discipline
- Proven experience and a sound understanding of current legislation etc.
- Experience in working in an international consultancy, including Middle East experience
- Strong report writing skills
- Strong client management skills
In addition, your technical knowledge will be underpinned by your highly developed and effective communications, your ability to share knowledge and experience with like-minded professionals, and your affinity to working in a consultative manner with both internal and external clients as well as experience in managing projects.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications, skills and experience. GHD practices family friendly policies and warmly welcomes applications from all nationalities and supports the nationalisation programs in Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Please submit your resume with covering letter.